Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

my stuff is GARBAGE in comparison

Teach me your craft!! The skill is unequaled, I praise your talent and I hope you get the respect you so deserve, very well done!

-as well as ALL your work, in other words; lets have sex

A Pissed Off Teacher A Pissed Off Teacher

voice over Comic GENIUS!!!

i see you liked one of my submissions as well, we should have kids, seeing as how you're already blowing my mind

dookiemoole responds:

3 ali ROCKS!
seriously man you're awesome

Punished. Punished.

ahhhahahahah

you make better shit than me, i am your humble servant
sire

dookiemoole responds:

i dunno man you're stuff is awesome

CH Hears The Crazy Frog CH Hears The Crazy Frog

hahahoooooo mayn!

hahahah i cant stop laughing at them just staring at eachother and the long pause, ..you've done it, you made me wet my pants, ...and someone elses
ohhh still laughin

Moonhog responds:

lol, i ain't payin for the drycleaning fee if that's what your after
thx for the good review!

Black Widow Project Black Widow Project

deadly

the delicate expressions sold the delivery expertly, twas the voice over that did it for me, especially the laughing on "you ripped my penis off thhanhk hyou"
well done - i like the way you smoke

Enter Sandman Enter Sandman

Underapprechiated

You guys gotta realize that guy was the sandman, and that dude totally entered him... it was f-in hilarious - this is dan i'm borrowing a friends sign in

King-of-Cunt responds:

Finally, someone with some brains...you must go to college

EtaBeta silence movie EtaBeta silence movie

Amazing! Wonderful

This was pretty good. Man, New grounds in on a roll so far with their underdogs of the week. Last weeks "random blood stains" was hilarious, and so is this one. keep up the good work, guy.

Random Blood Stains Random Blood Stains

hes a bad mutha fucka

DMX just happens to be my hero and i'm glad to see that hes still working, great stuff once again King_of_cunt, you have yet to make me not like one of your pieces of art

The Crack Deal (dir. cut) The Crack Deal (dir. cut)

This is very good!

This is one of the most original flashes i have ever seen. You have a great style and i love it. I also checked out your other movie "How Jason ruined christmas" which was also simply amazing. You slay the heathans with your poetic flashes of justice. Athis is very GOOD!

The Crack Deal The Crack Deal